You will now have an option in your outfits window to push your cosmetics to all characters on your account.
Solo Quests Enabled
Any quest that has been completed 7+ days ago will now have it's solo version unlocked for players to challenge!
Rune Emblem Change
Now to activate your rune emblem you simply need to put it in your Rune Emblem Spot. You will no longer needs to also "activate" it.
Various Map Fixes (Fixed PZ Abuse Spot in Anni and more)
Lodestone Boss Summons Bug Fix
Classic Tibia Viewer
Will be added in in a future client build (likely this week), we had it ready working in yesterdays tests, however an unexpected bug has come up with it, so we will push an optional client update once we resolve the current issue.
Katanas added to the market
Test of Strength/Skill Improvement
New Test of Strength/Skill will use subcategories of creatures instead of specific creatures, meaning no more going to a spawn trying to find a single version of the creature to kill)
Updated Test of Strength's dialogue to say the option "active", that shows your active tasks.
Rebalanced Death/Desert rifts damage.
Cosmetic Unlock Tokens
We have been getting bombarded by people asking us to add in a way to unlock cosmetics without adding in the pay 2 win element of their passive benefits (something we guarantee'd will not come to Avuria). So we have decided to add in 6 different tokens, each token will have it's own price point and purpose.
All cosmetics unlocked will be strictly cosmetic and have no passive benefits attached, however, you can obtain all of these cosmetics through in-game gameplay to unlock their passive benefits!
All of these tokens apply the cosmetics account wide, not just to a single character.
None of these tokens will unlock the Samurai/Shogun Outfits, Illumination Aura or the new Samurai Mount from the ArchPass.
Additionally, all of these tokens will be 20% off for 6 days until next Tuesdays Patch! After that, they will increase to full price!
Normal Outfits Token - 800 Coins > 640 Coins
This includes all the normal tibia outfits
Normal Mounts Token - 800 Coins > 640 Coins
This includes all the normal tibia mounts
Archlight Outfits Token - 1200 Coins>960 Coins
This includes all the Archlight Outfits
Archlight Mounts Token - 1200 Coins >960 Coins
This includes all the Archlight Mounts
Wings Token - 1600 Coins >1280 Coins
This includes all the Archlight Wings
Auras Token - 1600 Coins >1280 Coins
This includes all the Archlight Auras
Additionally, you can get all 6 tokens for 3500 Coins > 2800 Coins (Till March 24th) saving 3700 Coins!
We're working really hard to ensure Avuria stays an incredibly mild server when it comes to donations. This of course hurts our bottom line alot, despite crushing all past player records (this Saturday being our highest population day yet on Avuria and all servers in 5 years). This is a way you guys can prove to us we can fully self-sustain with simply cosmetics and low-return shop items.
This Friday we will also be gathering data on the 2 weeks of launch, and then sharing that data with you guys! This will include discord growth, player counts, region activity and top played vocations :)
Thanks everyone and hope you guys enjoy our latest Patch!
Some things to keep in mind going into Avuria's Launch tomorrow!
1. The rate of progress is far slower. More so when awakened, but pre-awakened as well. Dont expect to hit awakened on launch day, or maybe even launch week. Avuria is a year long season, it's a marathon, not a race! (however, it's also a race).
2. Upgrade rates are slower on gear. +15 full set will be far more valuable and rare than +15 set on Ildar or Dracona. This also means overall progression will feel harder and slower as well, as you may be a certain level where content feels harder than usual, because of the weaker upgrades and stats.
3. The ArchPass is available for everyone to progress in, the progress from it is very relevant. Make sure you are progressing your ArchPass for progression tokens to buy upgrades, stat stones, enchantment boxes and more. For new players this will also help teach you the systems of Archlight and ways to most optimally use your time.
4. While the bot has been removed, meaning alot less people will simply be on when not playing, we are preparing for a large influx of players, especially come prime time Saturday. We have a massive amount of content creators playing Archlight, however some are starting after the weekend or during the weekend. This is a blessing as it will give us a chance to have some early game spawns clear a bit, as well as hopefully not lead to any massive queues, however, those may come next week. We have put a queue system in place already just incase.
5. Launch is also earlier than a launch has been. It's already at 7am (or 20 hours from now). This is so we can best handle the larger population, allowing people to slow roll in a bit more as alot of NA, and NA streamers, will be logging in later in the day.
6. Have fun! We put alot of love and passion into Avuria, and we hope you all enjoy it and a new pace of Archlight